The Team to Guide Your Company to the New Way...
NeoStream's Streamline Methodology Ensures Your Software is Implemented Properly
Change is a big part of what we deliver. Our software works and can be installed very quickly but in order to succeed with it, you have to plan the change. NeoStream's about organization, so we've created an end-to-end process for deploying our solutions. We call it "Streamline" and we use it for all our product implementations.
Streamline is the shortest route possible to get you up and running effectively
- We care that you use our solutions and gain great benefit from them, so we are very purposeful in our design of the implementation process.
- With your involvement in the Streamline process, you can contribute to the overall design and functionality of the solution, without dedicating a great deal of time or effort.
- Know when and how much time is expected from you in advance. That way, you can plan your time accordingly.
- We hold workshops to validate your requirements and convert possibilities. We assign homework and make sure we educate you.
- We gauge aptitudes and attitudes around change and communicate our findings, recommendations, actions and commitments around each.
- Budgets and timelines are predictable and results are delivered quickly.
- Streamline is cost effective and brings the solutions online in a highly managed time frame.
- With Streamline, time and budget risks are minimal and you end up with software you are comfortable with and know how to use.
- The Streamline process is educational in nature, so a lot of knowledge is transferred into the IT team.