NeoStream constantly focuses on maintaining a collaborative team environment
and culture where people enjoy coming to work each and every day. We work
hard for the clients we serve. We are as enthusiastic about the success of
others as we are about ourselves. We are professionals who continuously
strive for excellence.
Our values are summarized in the acronym GRACE. Growth, Relationships,
Accountability, Communication and Excellence. These values guide our decision
making and we continually reinforce them through our daily activities. NeoStream
is situated in the heart of downtown Calgary, only one block away from the
CTrain line and connected directly to the Plus 15.
NeoStream is currently looking for an additional Kofax resource to join our
team. If you are Kofax certified and have experience installing, configuring
and/or upgrading Kofax solutions please send your resume to:
What our employees tell us they like about working here...
- Professional Fridays – here at NeoStream we like to
treat people like the professionals they are. If by Friday at you’re your
billable targets have been reached, there are no outstanding items and your
team and clients are happy we encourage you to head home for the afternoon.
This might mean leaving at 12 noon; it might mean 3:00pm. This is a great
opportunity to book personal appointments, get together with co-workers,
head out early for the weekend or spend time with family and friends.
- Vacation - 3 weeks’ vacation to start and 4 weeks’ vacation
after celebrating your first anniversary.
- Bonus Program – NeoStream is dedicated to offering a market
competitive, quality of life enhancing and performance driven remuneration
strategy. This includes performance related bonuses to team members who exceed
their annual goals. Upon celebrating your first anniversary with us you will
become eligible to participate in this bonus program.
- Community Involvement – throughout the year we host events
to raise money for organizations in our community. For the past several years we
have contributed to the Calgary NE Adopt a Family Society, Movember and The Alex
– three organizations near and dear to our hearts.
- Events – we pride ourselves on celebrating the diverse
group of employees we have. We offer family and employee based events throughout
the year including a family BBQ and skating party, hockey pools, Christmas and
Stampede parties, as well as other Friday afternoon get-togethers. Our events
change as the seasons do.
- Smart Casual Dress Code – we offer a Smart Casual work
environment which gives employees the opportunity to wear jeans Monday through
Friday (while keeping a change of clothing at the office in the event of client
- Communication Forums – Daily huddles, monthly staff
meetings and team lunches are hosted on a regular basis to give employees the
opportunity to learn more about our business and ask questions in a setting that
is comfortable and open.
- Employee Lounge – an opportunity to take a break and
reenergize; whether it’s having lunch with a colleague or playing foosball or
darts...it’s our space.
- Employee Referral Bonus - we want to make sure we get the
right person in the right position from the start. We feel that our employees
are one of our best advocates for this, as they already know who we are, what we
stand for and how we work. We offer a $1,000 referral bonus to employees when we
successfully recruit a new team member into the organization, based on their
- Work Environment - funky, collaborative work environment
including a full kitchen equipped with seating to enjoy your lunch with your
peers, ‘Think-Tanks’ offering a quiet space to getaway and focus,
- Make an Experience Come True Program – what would you do
with a $1,000? And we’re not talking about paying a bill. Employees are asked to
post an experience they would make a reality if they had a $1,000. Each month,
an employee’s name is randomly selected – no questions asked. The $1,000 is
yours to spend. Maybe learn a new language, travel to a new place...it’s
completely up to you!
Getting things done with GRACE – the manifestation of goodwill.
- Fully-paid Health Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care Spending Account
- General Health Days (sick time, doctor’s appointments, sick children, etc.)
On-site fitness and shower facility
Making the right hire is everything to us. We take great pride in taking the
appropriate amount of time to ensure that there is alignment between the role we
need to fill, the culture we’re trying to uphold and the career goals of our
candidates. Our recruitment process typically involves three types of
interviews: a cultural fit interview, a role-fit interview and a technical
While job fit is always important, we also place great emphasis on ensuring
we have a people match. What do we mean by this? Here are a few questions that
we may ask throughout the interview process:
- What are your personal core values?
- Have you ever ended a relationship and how did you go about doing so?
- What two or three professional accomplishments have given you the most
satisfaction and why?
- What was the biggest mistake you’ve made and what did you learn?
- Why would we not hire you?
Solution Architect - (19/03/2013)
Support Specialist - (19/03/2013)
.Net Developer - (17/04/2013)
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team which means
we always keep the majority of our roles posted here. Take some time, have a
look and if you see a role that may be aligned to your career objectives, send
us your resume by emailing your resume to